Resource is an independent charity which is culturally sensitive to the needs of the Jewish community and provides outplacement support (including advice, seminars, training and facilities) to assist work ready unemployed people, eligible to work in the UK, back into employment. Resource is based on two sites in Finchley, North London, however all staff are currently working from home to comply with government guidelines.
About the position
This role will support the organisation to provide a professional outplacement service to all clients through high quality administration, using volunteer administrators as appropriate.
We are a small, family-friendly, hard-working and professional team of staff who work closely with volunteers to deliver the best possible service for our clients at all times.
- To welcome and be a professional first point of contact for all new clients
- Co-ordinate administration for Resource fundraising events
- Support the Relationship Manager and Marketing and Communications Manager with day to day administration, including updating Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations, website maintenance and social media posts
- Ensure adherence to security and safety arrangements
- Manage resources at Dancastle Court and Fairacres, including stock control, and purchasing of stationery and other supplies including newspapers and refreshments
- Ensure that all contact with clients (emails, letters, phone calls, face to face) are dealt with professionally, efficiently and courteously
- Manage the appointment calendar
- Make Zoom/Team appointment for advisors
- Oversee clients using the centre ensuring that they have everything they require to facilitate their job search whilst in the centre
- Ensure that the client database is maintained accurately; create and run reports
- Ensure that confidentiality remains a priority and that Data Protection legislation is complied with; reporting any issues to the Chief Executive
- Assist with managing seminar bookings, including keeping the website up to date
- Liaise with Facilitators & Trainers to ensure the efficient running of sessions, highlighting issues to the Office Manager/Chief Executive as appropriate.
- Acknowledge donations, log in Salesforce database and complete Gift Aid documentation
- Reconcile donations to QuickBooks
- Organize monthly donation letters
Skills, experience and characteristics
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (mainly Outlook, Word and Excel) and Office 365
- Comfortable manipulating databases, and ability to create and customise reports
- Good administrative experience, with proven ability to develop and manage systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and ability to communicate effectively and build productive relationships with diverse contacts
- Ability to deal empathetically with wide range with people, including vulnerable individuals
- Innovative, with ability to develop and implement creative ways of working
- Self-motivated, with ability to prioritise, manage own workload, use own initiative to meet deadlines in a busy and pressurised office environment
- Knowledge and/or understanding of the Jewish community and culture
- Working with and or/supervision of volunteers
- Working with vulnerable people
- Knowledge of relevant legislation eg Health & Safety, Data Protection, Equal Opportunities
- Knowledge of websites, including CMS management
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Campaign Monitor and Microsoft Teams
- Experience of working within a charity, perhaps in marketing, fundraising, finance or administration departments
If you are interested in applying for this role please email email@example.com
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.