• Execution of contracts to include liaising with suppliers and customers for getting shipping instructions, planning shipments and ensuring goods are despatched per contract.
• Issuing commission invoices.
• Ensuring goods are despatched on time, all documents in order and all problems dealt with.
• Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure information is transferred appropriately.
• Keeping traders updated with contract status and informing traders accordingly.
• Controlling and recording of each contract and ensuring that it is executed within the terms and conditions.
• Maintaining spread sheets and updating the computer software to ensure that contract status is accurate at all times and information is available in real time.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications – Essential:
• Knowledge and experience of logistics and transportation.
• Knowledge of Incoterms.
• User level knowledge of MS Office.
• At least 1 years’ experience in a similar environment.
• Experience in a customer service environment.
• Organisational skills and communications skills.
• Able to prioritise own work load and work under pressure.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications – Desired
• Experience in contracts management or logistics.
• Fluent in other languages.
• Intermediate Excel.
Closing date: Ongoing
To be personally recommended for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.