The Trustees and Executive Headteacher of Lubavitch Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an ambitious and professional Assistant Headteacher – Primary School L 6 – 10
The Assistant Head will be responsible for managing all staff and curriculum content and will manage the academic management and all operational functions of the school. The post also involves a teaching element.
We are seeking an outstanding senior leader who:
- Is able to demonstrate proven leadership qualities and experience.
- Will promote Lubavitch’s values along with a clear moral purpose.
- Is an outstanding practitioner, able to drive improvements in teaching and learning.
- Promotes high expectations and holds staff to account.
- Can analyse and use data effectively to improve performance, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Has a good grasp of whole school curriculum and issues affecting progress.
- Has successfully implemented whole school change with teams.
- Can communicate effectively both orally and in written communication, building strong relationships with all stakeholders within the whole school community.
For an application pack and more info please email Admin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Channa 020 8049 1899
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.