• Successfully build and maintain existing relationships with key donors.
• Responsibility for implementing the UJIA Sports Quiz, UJIA Connect, Super Sunday and Kol Nidre Appeals in local Synagogues.
• Identify key potential donors to be approached.
• Present project proposals to key donors.
• Lead and run key existing events as well as coming up with new and innovative events to build UJIA awareness and expand the donor database.
• Identify and regain (£350 plus) donors who have lapsed in their giving.
• Participate fully in other activities and events of the Fundraising Department and UJIA in general.
• To be willing to work evenings and weekends as required.
• To ensure that appropriate confidentiality is adhered to.
• To understand the responsibilities of working as part of a team.
• To be passionate about UJIA, Israel and the UK Jewish Community
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.