Who are we?
Bayis Sheli is a professional, warm and friendly residential service for young Jewish adults who have complex needs, learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities, situated in beautiful brand-new purpose-built premises.
Bayis Sheli has an opening for a Deputy Manager.
• Experienced in leading / supervising Support Workers within a CQC registered residential / supported living service
• QCF/ NVQ/ Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification (Required)
• Able to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relating to Residential / Supported Living services
• An empowering, approachable and resilient leader
• Able to empower your staff to champion independence and our person-centred approach
• Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Confident, professional, influential and inspiring in your manner
• Able to inspire, motivate and build a highly skilled and engaged workforce and demonstrate a strong commitment to nurturing staff potential and developing skills
• Able to demonstrate a passion and commitment to support and quality
• Able to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures whilst ensuring standards are met at all times
• Able to actively promote a culture of high performance
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org