Dynamics 365 Developer- Jewish Futures
We are looking to recruit a Dynamics 365 Developer to join an international Charity based in the UK. You will be part of a team working within the workplace and will be tasked with delivering D365 based solutions, typically based around Fundraising Management, Volunteer Engagement, Trip and Event Management and web integrations.
You will be responsible for:
• Building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions with awareness in key differences between user facing and back office functionality.
• Engaging in technical discussions.
• Striving for continuous improvement and efficiencies.
• Conducting hands-on configuration, customisation and extensions of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Following best practices and documented practice standards to extend the Dynamics functionality when required.
• Following direction on technical direction, while challenging appropriately.
• Identification and mitigation of technical risks.
• Providing input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities, functions and features.
• Ensuring documentation, including DevOps is kept up to date.
• Good Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Online and its partner applications (e.g. BI).
• Experience of Agile principles and processes throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to contribute to, support and work with remote teams.
• Able to deal confidently and effectively with other staff, including those more senior.
• Able to multi-task and service multiple interrupts in an organised, methodical way.
• SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, FetchXML, Azure & Sharepoint
If you would like to apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.