Helena’s Nursery is expanding we are looking for an experienced Early Years Manager
Job description is as follows:
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years management experience and have a real passion for early years.
Person Specification: Experience of leading and motivating teams Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable) Paediatric First Aid (Desirable) Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the responsibilities of Nursery Manager will include:
- Lead responsibility for day to day nursery operations
- Ensuring staff comply with policy and procedures
- Partnership working with parents, building positive relationships, arranging events, drop in sessions
- Marketing and managing occupancy
- Invoicing, fee calculation, Back office, material ordering, HR, Finance
- Ensuring EYFS curriculum is effectively embedded in practice
- Preparing for Ofsted inspections Managing recruitment, supervisions and appraisals
- Free Childcare
- Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Please email the nursery manager at email@example.com for an application form or to arrange a visit.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.