– Ensure that families and service users are involved in day to day and long-term decision making.
For full job description go to centre404.org.uk
– Experience of group work and the principles of group dynamics
– Experience of working with people with learning disabilities and/or Autism, or with another vulnerable client group
– Experience of engaging families/carers/advocates
– Experience of communicating complex information in a variety of accessible formats
– Experience of working in a supervisory role involving staff management
– Strong organisational and administrative abilities
– IT proficient
– Able to work on own initiative
– Strong interpersonal skills
“Tell us more about why you are interested in this role and what you would bring to this post in terms of your knowledge, skills and experience” Recruitment@Centre404.org.uk.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.