Location: Stamford Hill Office.
Rose Communications Group was founded in 1999 by passionate communicator Maxi Rose and is now operating under 2 brands, Alfonica and RCUK. Alfonica deals with integrated business telecoms solutions, whilst RCUK has evolved into a chain of modern, independent mobile phone showrooms. The business is now entering a period of further growth.
As the Financial Controller and an integral part of the management team, you will be responsible for all financial aspects of our companies and ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
Overview of Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities:
1. Process company financial data and run reconciliations in a timely manner
2. Keeping financial records organised and easy to access
3. Paying wages and suppliers in an organised and punctual manner
4. Create management reporting for monthly, quarterly, and annual results to support management
5. Oversee business financial management and ascertain areas which need improvement
6. Assess the financial risk of all business operations, investments, and innovations
7. Identify patterns in company spending and revenue, create and propose solutions to any problem areas
8. Communicate with outside financial entities on behalf of the company
9. Develop, monitor and manage budgets
10. Allocate resources and manage cash flows
11. Conduct profit and cost analyses
12. Recommend cost-reducing solutions
13. Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
14. Ensure all accounting activities comply with regulations and are at the necessary level of accuracy and completeness for all commercial eventualities
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Proven work experience in a similar accounts role
• In-depth practical understanding of all aspects of financial management and reporting
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Results oriented and metrics driven
• Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan, and achieve company financial goals
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strategic thinker with strong planning and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics, and dependability
Skills and Qualifications
• Professional accounting qualification
• QuickBooks experience preferred
• Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
Closing date: Ongoing
For more information and to be personally recommended for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.