- Location: NW London
- Sector: Community
British Emunah is a UK registered charity which relies entirely on donations to support 37 Emunah projects in Israel. Set up in in 1933 by a group of British women who wanted to provide practical help for children escaping Nazi persecution, today Emunah has developed service to meet the very different problems faced by the thousands of Israeli children are “at risk”.
Emunah provides residential homes, therapy centres. high schools, children’s day care centres and community centres.
We are now looking for a Fundraiser to join us on a part time basis (3 days per week) on either a freelance or employed basis.
• Manage relationships with existing major donors and cultivate new fundraising relationships to increase major donor income.
• Develop and implement major donor fundraising strategy in conjunction with Executive and trustees.
• Generate new income via identifying and approaching relevant trusts/grant making organisations.
• Manage the development and implementation of other fundraising initiatives including community events/appeals, legacies and share your simcha scheme.
• Ensure all necessary data management systems and reporting in place to support successful fundraising
• Regularly and closely monitor fundraising targets with the Executive and Trustees and provide input into the annual budget.
• Coordinate community fundraising volunteers including regular liaison with group chairmen and membership secretaries.
• Experience of working in a fundraising capacity, including major donor fundraising.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Demonstrative high level of computer and database management skills
• Excellent written communication skills; some experience in grant writing would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of and wide network within the Jewish community essential
• Ability to produce high quality work under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to think strategically and analyse financial and statistical information
• Experience of working with volunteers and motivating a team
Hours: Part time – 3 days per week
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.