- Salary: £25,000-£28,000 depending on experience
Chana are seeking a Fundraising & Events Coordinator to join their team.
The role is temporary fixed term contract, comprising a maternity cover contract (15 hours per week) and a further 23 hours per week of additional responsibilities. This is one position and we are looking for a full time candidate to work the 38 hours.
Job Description (maternity cover 15 hours per week)
• Event organisation
• Raise awareness of the charity at above events – this may involve giving talks to groups or seeking photo opportunities with the media
• Maximise a profitable yearly calendar of events attracting a wide and diverse audience
• Develop and coordinate web and social media based awareness, engagement and fundraising
• Attract new support to existing events such as Purim campaign, Tea-cember and the ladies Brunch
• Recruit, organise and manage volunteers to carry out event and fund-raising support functions within the charity
Additional Responsibilities (23 hours per week)
• Manage and update database (Thank Q) to record donor contact and preference information
• Make risk analyses and balancing time-cost ratios to focus effort on the fundraising activities that are most appropriate and will have the highest chance of success.
• Inspire new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters
• Motivate new fundraising support by building relationships at different local levels in different geographical areas and amongst different audience groups ie amongst Sephardi community, men’s groups, young couples, and different geographical communities where Chana’s services are not currently as well-known
• Develop new and imaginative fundraising activities, targeting the different areas as above
• Identify and pursue new fundraising opportunities for the Charity via grant writing and other avenues
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.