Hours: 3 days per week
An exciting new role within Noa Girls, a charity providing emotional, practical and therapeutic support to adolescent girls aged 12-24 from the London Orthodox Jewish community. We are seeking a Fundraising Manager, to work with our excellent grants team. The Fundraising Manager will manage our donor database and take responsibility for donor care.
You will hold responsibility for developing donor engagement strategies and planning a programme of communications that compliment and optimise fundraising strategies. This includes developing new, and refining existing, donor engagement strategies to deepen relationships with existing donors and maximise engagement, response and income. You will demonstrate a good mix of creativity and organisation. A good understanding of data protection guidelines and regulations is essential.
- Nurturing and managing all donors, devising a strategy for each donor with a view to developing long term ongoing relationships
- Monitor and analyse fundraising performance and make recommendations to optimise the programme for response, donor engagement and income.
- Ensuring that all donors are kept regularly updated on the impact of their funding and key developments at Noa through implementing donor record-keeping systems
- Use insight to develop and roll out engaging donor journeys to build and maintain strong relationships with donors, ensure a positive experience, help them to feel partners of Noa, and ultimately maximise income.
- Making recommendations to the CEO and trustees regarding donor development initiatives and the strategic direction of Noa’s fundraising
The Fundraising Manager will be passionate about Noa’s mission and will:
- Have Relationship Management experience including donor journeys and stewardship
- Good experience and knowledge of CRMs to manage donor relationships and report of activity using the CRM
- Experience of using varied platforms and methods to communicate and engage with donors
- Be ready to work on their own initiative and take responsibility for this new role
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to confidently manage donor relationships
- Have a high level of computer and database management skills
- Work well within a team with a professional “can-do”attitude
- Have an efficient, organised and methodical approach to work
- Experience of working within the charity fundraising sector essential.
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview. Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis.
For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.