Could you be the exceptional leader we are looking for?
Governors are seeking an experienced headteacher to lead our Jewish faith school to academic and pastoral excellence. They should demonstrate a passion for the leadership of learning and be able to confidently shape and improve the quality of education.
The successful candidate will drive the development of the schools’ curriculum offer, ensuring that all pupils leave Clore Tikva School well-prepared for their next phase of learning and with skills for life. School improvement strategies will place the most disadvantaged children and those with additional needs firmly at the centre of developments, whilst ensuring that every child makes excellent progress.
Our new headteacher will inspire staff, have resilience and drive, and have a proven track-record of improving outcomes for children. At Clore Tikva every child is valued, their talents and strengths are recognised, nurtured and celebrated.
Clore Tikva School offers a unique, pluralistic approach to Judaism, where all are welcomed. We pride ourselves on being an outward looking school, building relationships within the wider Redbridge community, whilst remaining at the heart of the local Jewish community.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
- Is a successful, inspirational Headteacher
- Has a strong track-record of improving outcomes for primary children
- Promotes the ethos and unique character of the school
- Can develop a cohesive and coherent curriculum and high quality educational provision so that it secures progress for all pupils
- Will model leadership, ensuring staff have the skills and professionalism that they need to do their job well
- Supports the well-being of all staff
- Nurtures and values community relationships
- Builds upon the collaborative relationships across local educational partnerships, other faith schools and the national context.
IN RETURN WE CAN OFFER:
- An active and experienced governing body
- Supportive parents and community
- Opportunities for professional development
- Collaborative working with headteachers across London Borough of Redbridge
Safer recruitment: Clore Tikva School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS checks. References will be requested prior to interview.
For further information, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact:
Mrs Valerie Garnelas, School Administrator
Tel: 020 8418 2312
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.