Required from September 2021
Salary range L8-L21
The Governing Board of Torah Temimah Primary School seeks to appoint an ambitious and professional Headteacher with the vision, ethos and drive to take forward our successful and popular school.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A passion to ensure all pupils achieve their full potential
- Enthusiasm and creativity to develop the curriculum
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- The ability to inspire and lead staff
- Proven senior leadership experience
To request an application pack and for any further information, please contact the selection panel via the school office by calling 020 8450 4377 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged.
CLOSING DATE: 19/04/21
SHORTLISTING DATE: 21/04/21
INTERVIEWS: 25 – 27/04/21
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.