Following the retirement of the current Headteacher, the Governing Body of Hasmonean Primary School is seeking to appoint a new Headteacher for January 2022.
Hasmonean Primary is a one-form entry school, rated as Good by both Ofsted and Pikuach, with a strong Jewish ethos and identity as part of the Jewish Secondary Schools Movement established by the late Rabbi Dr Solomon Schonfeld z’l.
We are seeking an inspirational, skilled and visionary candidate with strategic leadership experience who will recognise and build on the school’s many strengths, while identifying and rigorously addressing areas for improvement.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to drive academic standards within a culture of inclusive learning and spiritual development, where all pupils are nurtured and challenged, and where their progress and achievement are celebrated.
Do you have:
- Proven success in raising standards as a senior school leader?
- A commitment to ensuring high-quality teaching and learning for all children?
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a vibrant team?
If so, we can offer:
- A warm and welcoming school community, both pupils and parents;
- A dedicated leadership team and an accomplished and supportive staff;
- A proficient and experienced Governing Body;
- A competitive salary
School visits are recommended. Please book a visit early by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for an application pack or contact the school office on 020 8202 7704.
The closing date for applications is 1pm on Monday 14th June 2021. Completed applications should be sent to Dan Sacker (Chair of Governor) by email at email@example.com or by post to 53 Southbourne Crescent, London NW4 2JX.
Interviews will be held on Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th June 2021.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.