Amelie House, Barnet, Golders Green, Greater London, NW11 9DQ
£38,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
Back to job search Are you a knowledgeable, analytical-minded and pro-active professional seeking a varied and invaluable position within a multi award-winning charitable organisation? Jewish care is pleased to offer an opportunity for an outstanding Human Resources Business Partner (Data Analytics) to join our friendly and hard-working HR team based in Golders Green (current remote working). This is a multi-function role with two key elements:
There are two key elements to this role:
- To lead on data analytics within the team
- To provide pro-active generalist professional HR service to stakeholders to drive our visions and values
This role is part-time working 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) on a 12-month FTC (Jan 2021-Jan 2022).
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking the lead in encouraging the HR team and the Administrators across our resources to ensure data is up-to-date and clean and that the greatest possible value is extracted from our management information and data resources to strengthen decision making, strategic planning, risk management and operational management
- Routine report writing for the provision of all HR statistical and analytical information with the ability to interrogate and interpret data to ensure it adds value for stakeholders
- Interrogating, producing, analysing and monitoring accurate HR Management Information including KPIs for the use of the senior management team and reward data
- Developing, implementing and constantly evaluating suitable KPI’s for HR Management Information to be measured against
- Working closely with our iTrent consultant to improve systems and data provision and proactively identifying themes and areas of focus.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to build relationships and provide professional advice with stakeholders to deliver an effective HR service
- Advising managers on our HR policies and procedures with a solution-based approach within the guidance of Employment Law regulations
- Establish people KPI’s with managers with an informed analytics coach and mentor the to drive improved performance
What you’ll bring to Jewish Care:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a HR Business Partner
- Generalist experience which includes all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Degree (or equivalent) in the fields of Management Information or Data/Statistical/Analysis/SQL/Coding (Desirable)
- Experience of successfully managing re-structure and/or change projects, specifically working with payroll and spreadsheets to calculate redundancy calculations and statutory PILON payments
- Experience in the use of data management software packages and/or working with HR systems
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Understanding of the challenges of the care sector and/or not-for-profit organisations
- Knowledge of HRIS and knowledge of Reward and Pay data analysis
- The ability to quickly develop and maintain successful relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong command of written and spoken English to be able to negotiate and influence with impact at all levels
- Proactivity, reliability and a ‘can do’ attitude to solution-finding
- CIPD Level 7 (Desirable)
What we do:
Jewish Care is a leading communal organisation and the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish community in the UK, caring for nearly 7,000 people every week including older people with dementia, disabilities, mental health needs, Holocaust survivors and many more. We are proud to be a multi award-winning organisation, receiving prestigious awards that include The Skills for Care Best Employer for over 250 people, and The Investors in People Gold standard.
Why you’ll love working with us:
Jewish Care offers excellent benefits and training to all staff. Benefits include, free meals, 20 day’s annual leave, Jewish Care Pension scheme, various discounts, loans and mileage reimbursement, ride to work scheme, eye tests, employee referral bonus and more.
We are a team of many different backgrounds and cultures
Jewish Care is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. Though our clients are of similar religious tradition, our staff represent various cultures and faiths, bringing their own unique perspectives and individuality to their roles.
Please be aware that this vacancy will close, once a sufficient number of suitable candidates have been identified therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. To request a full job description, please email Recruitment3@jcare.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jewish Care offers excellent benefits and training to all staff. Benefits include, free meals, 20 day’s annual leave, Jewish Care Pension scheme, various discounts, Loans and mileage reimbursement, ride to work scheme, eye tests, employee referral bonus and more.
Jewish Care is a leading communal organisation. We are the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish community in the UK, caring for nearly 7,000 people every week. Approximately 1500 staff from multi-cultural backgrounds together with 3,000 volunteers help to maintain their service. It provides a wide range of services to help meet the community’s physical, social and emotional needs, both directly and in partnership with other organisations. We care & support many people including; older people with dementia, disabilities, mental health needs and Holocaust survivors and many more.
We aim to make a positive impact on the lives of Jewish people by creating excellent social care that enhances well-being and inspires them to stay connected to their community. The organisation is committed to finding innovative solutions tailored to the people who use their services.
We are a proud to be multi award winning organisation. Prestigious awards and accolades they have received include; The Skills for Care Best Employer for over 250 people, and The Investors in People Gold standard.
Please be aware that this vacancy will close, once a sufficient number of suitable candidates have been identified therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.