- Location: NW London
- Salary: £15 to £18 per hour
Temporary appointment for approximately 3 months
As a professional, you will need proven experience in a similar role within a school/education setting. We are seeking an enthusiastic, pro-active and super-organised individual who will hit the ground running and deliver high quality administration for our school for the duration of the appointment.
You will have:
- Considerable proven experience of working in administration in a school or other education office environment
- A good standard of education, at least up to ‘A’ level or higher
- Excellent administration skills, with a high level of efficiency and accuracy
- Exceptional organisational, communication and ICT skills including Word and Excel, social media. MS Teams experience highly desirable
- An ability to work with minimal supervision and direction, using your initiative and being proactive
- A flexible, calm, friendly, approachable and professional manner as well as being able to work as part of a team and develop professional working relationships
- Experience of school information management systems is essential
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with exceptional attention to detail and good analytical skills
This is an exciting time to join Kisharon School as we have recently moved into our brand new, state of the art school building in Hendon NW4, in September 2020.
If you are an aspiring individual who is looking to utilise your school office experience and skills and expand your current administrative knowledge we want to hear from you!
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.