- Location: London
- Sector: Financial
Demica’s Client Implementation team is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of working capital solutions for Demica’s clients.
As a Junior Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the Implementation Lead in requirements gathering, data quality testing, configuration of Demica’s platform, and managing client UATs.
- Support the elicitation of requirements using interviews, document analysis, and requirements workshops
- Document requirements into a Business Requirements Document
- Create Epics and User Stories from business requirements
- Assess client data against agreed formats and specifications to identify discrepancies or exceptions
- Undertake configuration of the Demica Platform
- Support the execution of System Integration Testing and Data Integrity Testing
- Support the Implementation Lead and Implementation Manager with ad-hoc issues and requests, including managing Work Orders, basic configuration, and investigating UAT issues
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working in a Financial Services or Technology business
- You have demonstrable experience of working within a project environment
- You have exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy in work product
- You are comfortable analysing, transforming, and generally working with large datasets
- You are great at communicating technical concepts to customers and colleagues both verbally and in writing
- You have strong collaboration skills across functions and seniority levels
- You flourish in a dynamic high-pressure environment, and are comfortable context switching between different projects and tasks
- 2 years’ experience working in IT or Finance in a BA or Consultant role
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject
- Understanding of relevant technologies, SFTP, SQL, PGP, XML
- Business Analyst/Project Management Qualifications
- Understanding of financial products
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Demonstrable experience of working with, organising and analysing data with tools such as Excel
You should be:
- A critical thinker
- A problem solver
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.