Commencing September 2021
Over the last 20 years, Nancy Reuben Primary School has established itself as a thriving Orthodox Jewish Independent School in Hendon for boys and girls aged 2-11.
Are you passionate about making learning exciting and challenging, enabling all children to make excellent progress?
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is:
- An outstanding practitioner with high expectations of both themselves and their pupils
- Able to lead by example and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised, ambitious and hard working
- Keen to develop and learn
- Flexible and keen to embrace development and change
- Able to promote the vision and ethos of the school
In return we offer:
- A most warm, cohesive family-oriented school
- Children who love learning
- Outstanding T.A and Inclusion support
- Supportive Governors, Parents and Staff Teams
- An opportunity to contribute to our continually developing school.
School is closed from Monday 22nd March to Tuesday 6th April inclusive. During this time please send enquiries to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 6th April 2021
Interviews: as soon as possible thereafter