Torah Vodaas is looking to employ an outstanding teacher to run literacy interventions for small groups across KS2.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• teach with skill and confidence
• inspire and challenge all pupils
• work as part of a team to improve standards
• demonstrate excellent subject knowledge of the English language
We will provide:
• excellent remuneration for the right candidate
• supportive leadership team
• onsite crèche
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3670 4670 for more details.
Torah Vodaas Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.