- The Successful Candidate will:
- Have the patience to work with students that may present with both educational and behavioural difficulties e.g.
- Dyslexia, Autism, and ADHD.
- Knowledge and understanding of the challenges/barriers faced by the above types of students
- Awareness of the educational-motivational barriers students face
- Have experience of working with older students, maybe in a further educational setting
- Experience or the ability to teach the Level 2 in Events Operation course (wjec.co.uk)
- Experience or the ability to teach the Level 2 award in Financial Education (libf.ac.uk)
- Applicants must have excellent subject knowledge and will be expected to teach across the full age and ability range.
- This is a large team and staff have a variety of backgrounds and teaching experience
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.