An exciting position has become available for a full-time Marketing Director primarily based in London, with the option to work in the Manchester office.
You will be hands on and excited to be part of the team that will be responsible for taking Blink, our Everything Payments Platform to the next level.
You are well-versed in the latest product marketing concepts, listening to customer feedback to confidently differentiate ourselves in the market. You will be the voice for the vertical needs, communicating innovative product features and new releases to our prospective clients and customers.
There will be plenty of amazing opportunities within the London and Manchester offices. Candidates must be open to visiting the London or Manchester site fortnightly.
• Commercial experience in website, SEO, Paid Ads, Adobe Creative and cross channel marketing.
• You will have previous marketing experience, preferably B2B, as well as an interest in the Fintech world.
• 8+ years of experience in technology companies (ideally product marketing within Fintech, but not essential).
• Experience with GTM strategies and scaling a product.
• Ability to build campaign workflows in Pardot and all associated assets such as data segments, landing pages, forms, and third-party integrations.
• Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software.
• Proficient on Editor X and WordPress.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• You are creative and curious by nature – you love to test innovative ideas.
• You have a start-up mentality and a willingness to help wherever needed to move projects forward.
• A proactive nature.
• Strong project management and organisational skills, capable of balancing multiple projects and goals.
• You will oversee the blink platform (UI/UX) and its design, this may include working with outside companies and professionals.
• You will manage all website redesigns, digital marketing campaigns and product branding/PR, working with internal and offshore resources to maintain and develop effective channel partner marketing strategies.
• You will devise, implement, monitor and optimise automated blink communication campaigns across web and email to meet marketing objectives. Including event triggered, nurture, on-boarding and engagement activity.
• You will manage and deliver the announcements of partner collaborations, webinars and updates.
• You will manage and maintain the entirety of the existing marketing creatives portfolio.
• You will use campaign workflows in Pardot and all associated assets such as data segments, landing pages, forms and third-party integrations.
• You will measure and report on campaign in effectiveness and client portfolio engagement against targets and ROI, using Pardot, Salesforce and Google Analytics insights.
• Go to market (GTM) leadership. Provide clear direction to the rest of the marketing team. Define clear targets and messaging that speaks to our users’ needs. Activate the right channels, track results, and iterate toward improvement. Drive work with agency partners and freelancers as needed.
With an excellent reputation and 22 years in the electronic payment provider industry, we launched in the UK in 2012. Processing over £25 billion card transactions globally, the company is continuously growing and dedicated to investing in the success of each team member.
With 60+ staff, spread across 3 offices you will have the opportunity to be part a of dynamic and growing company.
Why should you apply?
• Career progression and development opportunities
• An opportunity to work within disruptive innovation and the future of payment
• Dress down and early Friday finish
• Company social events
• Pension scheme
• Staff treats membership upon successful completion of probation period
• Competitive salary
For more information and to be personally recommended for this role please contact email@example.com
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.