- Location: NW London
- Sector: Marketing and PR
- Salary: Depending on experience
GIFT inspires a culture of giving through dynamic education and impactful volunteering; supporting those in need.
• Develop a marketing plan in partnership with the GIFT Directors
• Working with JF Graphics team and liaising with GIFT Staff to be responsible for the design, content and production of all marketing materials.
• Use canva or other similar programmes to design fliers in house.
• Write social media marketing strategy and responsible for all social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
• Implement new social media activity such as podcasts/blogs
• Responsible for all PR and writing press releases
• Book adverts in newspapers.
• Promote GIFT education programmes, volunteering initiatives and support services to Shuls/ schools/ youth groups and other organisations.
• Send regular emails to supporters using mailchimp
• Updating the website
Skills and attributes needed:
• Demonstrable experience in a marketing role ideally within the charity sector
• Excellent project management skills – highly organized, can prioritise multiple projects accordingly, can work on own and manage team deadlines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent creative writing and copy-editing skills
• Proficient in word/ excel/ canva
• Social media experience – Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/instagram
For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.