To commence as soon as possible
Over the last 20 years, Nancy Reuben Primary School has established itself as a thriving Modern Orthodox Jewish Independent School in Hendon for boys and girls aged 2-11.
We are looking for a passionate Nursery Class Teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our pupils. You will have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and work as part of a dynamic team providing wonderful opportunities for children to explore and develop. If you are creative, highly-energetic and outstanding with children, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who can: –
- Communicate effectively demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovate and teach creatively
- Motivate and encourage the children
- Positively promote inclusion with the highest expectations for all children
- Show they are self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the setting as a whole.
To arrange an informal visit, please contact the Executive Assistant to the Head Teacher on 020 8202 5646 option 3. Application form and job description available from our website.
Applications will be processed on receipt.
Nancy Reuben Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.