EAYC Nursery is looking for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our friendly professional team. We are a Jewish private nursery catering for 2-4 year olds in Edgware.
The successful candidate will have a keen and positive attitude along with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong, encouraging relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
As part of your role you will:
- Be working effectively with room colleagues to continually develop inspirational learning opportunities for children
- Be accountable for your own key children to include working in partnership with parents/carers
- Be responsible for ensuring all children’s personal needs are met, including observing, planning and evaluation
- Contribute to room and Nursery planning
- Fully understand the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage, safeguarding and child protection policies and health and safety legislation
- Full and relevant Early Years qualification Level 3 or above
- Awareness and working knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
- Understanding of the Ofsted inspection framework
- Experience of working within a team in a similar role
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
Full and part-time positions available. If you are interested in working for us, please do get in touch, by email email@example.com or 020 8958 4058
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.