- Location: Working from home/Central London
- Sector: General Business
We are looking for an Office Administrator to take responsibility for both administrative and creative tasks.
The role will predominantly involve coordinating logistics across qualitative international research projects and office management requirements including providing design on ppt documents, office administration and managing social media
– Ideally 1-2 years of experience managing logistics and projects within a research agency, consultancy, advertising/design company or similar
– Basic Graphic design capability: responsible for improving the design of key documents, presentations and communications
– Flexibility: able to manage multiple priorities whilst maintaining an attention to detail; global projects require non-traditional work hours and the role will include some evening and weekend work
– Bachelor’s degree: 2.1 or above
– Interested in working across various sectors including consumer goods and luxury
– Capable of communicating clearly (through both e-mail and face-to-face) and comfortable working with numerous clients
– Finger on the pulse with current trends
– A pro-active problem solver; solutions driven
– Curious and research-minded
– Personable, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
– Open to travel
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.