- Location: Central London
- Sector: Property
- Salary: £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience
Excellent opportunity for property manager with minimum 2 years’ UK experience in both residential and commercial management. The company owns a large number of shops, flats and office buildings throughout London, and the successful candidate will hold overall responsibility for management of the entire portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for day to day property management
- Liaising with third part maintenance contractors regarding timely works and repairs
- Running serving charges and serving notices
- Set up and ongoing management of financial and related data on property management software
- Visiting development sites throughout London to ensure all management issues operating smoothly, and dealing with any related issues.
If you are interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.