- To plan and work effectively as a team with other staff members.
- To pass on relevant information to other team members, using agreed communication procedures.
- To keep records and write reports in the appropriate files, using IT systems such as Microsoft Office and Charity Log data systems.
- To attend staff meetings and any other relevant meetings where appropriate.
- Where appropriate to assist with the induction and training / mentoring of new staff members.
There will be the opportunity for professional development to take on the role as a Staff Mentor for new starters once support workers have passed their probation period.
To find out more, please call 0207 607 8762 for an informal chat or e-mail us on email@example.com
“?Tell us more about why you are interested in this role and what you would bring to this post in terms of your knowledge, skills and experience” Recruitment@Centre404.org.uk.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.