CST’s research team plays a vital role in CST’s mission to protect the Jewish community from antisemitism and terrorism.
As the Programming Analyst will work closely with CST’s researchers, and especially those who work in the Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) hub. Your focus of work will be to understand the key challenges and produce relevant technical solutions to those challenges.
The role requires excellent knowledge of various programming languages, as well as a strong interest in terrorism, extremism, and antisemitism.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
• To work with all the various hubs within the Research Department to build technical solutions to problems facing staff
• Assist with OSINT staff monitoring for threats to the Jewish community
• Become proficient in and train staff in various OSINT tools
• Assist staff in undertaking deeper investigations into various extremist groups and work with the wider department to produce regular reports
• Giving presentations and briefings to external and internal stakeholders
• Share in the responsibilities of the department as and when required
In this role, you should have the following personal profile:
• Excellent understanding of the threats affecting the Jewish community
• Proven interest in current affairs, counter terrorism and antisemitism
• Ability to work in a team but also use own initiative
• Possess the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build strong relationships
• Ability to work flexible hours, to be proactive, resourceful, and prepared to travel around the UK consistently
• Knowledge of Python and at least one other programming language
• 2+ years’ experience in programming and related roles
• Computer science degree
Closing date: Ongoing
To be personally recommended for this role please contact email@example.com
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.