Senior Management Team Position
TO START IN SEPTEMBER 2021
Contract Term: 2 days a week (11 hours and flexible hours will be considered)
Mathilda Marks-Kennedy School is seeking to appoint an inspiring, dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic SENCo to join our warm, friendly and supportive staff. This is a rewarding opportunity for candidates who are looking to make a positive impact in a community school in our Special Educational Needs Department.
- An exceptional SENCO who will lead, inspire and motivate our Staff and SEN pupils?
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging for SEN pupils at the same time?
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
- Efficient and timely with administration, liaising with outside agencies and specialists to create a clear provision map?
We can offer you:
- A great staff team to work with
- Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
- Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
- A commitment to supporting work/life balance
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to request an application pack.
An experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated SENCo (part time) is required from September 2021, to join our outstanding, modern orthodox Jewish school. We are looking for someone who has the NASENCO qualification, is hard-working, who shares our commitment to our Jewish and Zionist ethos and who is committed to inspiring our pupils to achieve their full potential.
For an application pack, please visit our website or phone the school office.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Completed forms must be returned to the School Office.
Salary: Starting at UPR1 (£42,588 pro rata) and a SEND allowance
Closing date: Friday 11th June 2021 – 12-00 pm
Interviews: Wednesday 16th June 2021
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.