Jewish Care wishes to appoint an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to a newly created post of Senior Business Intelligence Manager, to enhance the implementation of the Analytics component of its SMAC-stack IT strategy, and to maintain a watchful brief on the suitability and quality of all applications used by Jewish Care.
The Senior Business Intelligence Manager will have oversight of all Jewish Care’s applications, and will have analytical access to the wealth of data that are now being recorded across all functions.
In summary, the Senior Business Intelligence Manager will:
- Lead the development and management of our Business Intelligence initiatives.
- Assist with our digital transformation initiatives, advising on the suitability of new or replacement applications.
- Oversee our data stewardship initiatives.
- Oversee our initiatives to enhance digital literacy and maturity throughout the organisation.
- Manage the specialist staff in our Systems Department
The main key resonsibilities for this role are:
- To create and manage business intelligence and analytics solutions that will enhance service quality, improve service delivery, and increase organisational efficiency, by transforming Jewish Care data into insights that drive business value. Using data analytics, data visualization and data modelling techniques and technologies, the Senior Business Intelligence Manager will identify trends that can help other departments, managers and executives make evidence-based business decisions to modernize and improve processes in the organization and enhance the quality of service delivery.
- To advise on the suitability of the various applications currently used by Jewish Care, and to recommend alternative applications for those deemed not suitable due to poor functionality, poor application interoperability and data management, or poor useability.
- To recommend new applications that digitally transform areas of Jewish Care’s business that are not currently digitised, and to recommend applications that perform supportive functions not currently dealt with by Jewish Care.
- To manage a data stewardship function that will create an environment that will ensure that data input to all Jewish Care’s systems is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and which will provide end- users with the ability to monitor the quality and accuracy of those data.
- To monitor the digital competence of Jewish Care staff to ensure that colleagues have sufficient and appropriate digital competence given Jewish Care’s widespread deployment of digital technologies.
- To manage the work of the four application specialists in Jewish Care’s Systems Department
The closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 31st January 2021. Jewish Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy once a sufficient number of suitable applications have been made.
For a full job description, please email email@example.com
Jewish Care offers excellent benefits and training to all staff. Benefits include, free meals, 20 day’s annual leave, Jewish Care Pension scheme, various discounts, Loans and mileage reimbursement, ride to work scheme, eye tests, employee referral bonus and more.
Jewish Care is a leading communal organisation. We are the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish community in the UK, caring for nearly 7,000 people every week. Approximately 1500 staff from multi-cultural backgrounds together with 3,000 volunteers help to maintain their service. It provides a wide range of services to help meet the community’s physical, social and emotional needs, both directly and in partnership with other organisations. We care & support many people including; older people with dementia, disabilities, mental health needs and Holocaust survivors and many more.
We aim to make a positive impact on the lives of Jewish people by creating excellent social care that enhances well-being and inspires them to stay connected to their community. The organisation is committed to finding innovative solutions tailored to the people who use their services.
We are a proud to be multi award winning organisation. Prestigious awards and accolades they have received include; The Skills for Care Best Employer for over 250 people, and The Investors in People Gold standard.
Please be aware that this vacancy will close, once a sufficient number of suitable candidates have been identified therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.