- Location: NW London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: c. £35,000 FTE depending on experience
Noa girls is a charity supporting adolescent girls in the Orthodox Jewish Community
We are looking for an outstanding Social Worker who is passionate about mental health.
Full time and part time applicants considered (min 20 hours/week)
Skills and Qualifications
• Registered as a Social Worker with Social Work England (SWE) Registration
• Experienced in working in a mental health setting, or passionate about working in this field
• Highly knowledgeable of the Care Act, Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act, as well as GDPR and patient confidentiality
• Able to confidently apply the principles of safeguarding in practise
• A minimum of one years’ experience working as a qualified Social Worker
• An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Skilled in succinct report writing with excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
• The ability and flexibility to adapt to additional responsibilities and duties within this role
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.