- Location: NW London
- Sector: Education
- Salary: c.£12,400 per annum pro rata
Temporary contract: 3 months, with possibility of extending subject to funding
30 hours per week – part time may be considered
Start date: April 2021
Do you have the drive to support college students in our Vocational College?
As a College Support Assistant you will:
· Support students aged 18-25 with learning disabilities on a 1:1 basis
· Promote independence and inclusion in education, vocational and community life
· Be supported by our leading and dedicated team
· Bring your own interests, creativity and enthusiasm to engage with the students
· Commit to showing dignity and respect at all times
· Make a real difference to people’s lives in a highly fulfilling role
· Have access to a wide range of employee benefits e.g. season ticket loan, rewards and discounts at popular retailers, childcare vouchers, etc.
The role will involve personal care.
For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.