The Governing Board of North Cheshire are seeking to appoint a motivated, creative and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to be part of our dedicated and ambitious team. We are an outstanding school, which offers a highly motivating and academic environment, where children are encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who:-
- Is fluent in both English and Hebrew and can assist children in developing their MFL
- Has the ability to work in a team and has experience in delivering targeted intervention support
- Is effective in supporting the needs of individual pupils and whole classes
- Loves working with children
- Shows an ability to work with children with a range of educational needs
- Has excellent organisational skills and enjoys a challenge.
15 hours per week (Monday – Thursday) Term Time
Start Date: January 2021
Application closing date: 31st December 2020
For a full job description and application form, please email Lynne Feather or call 0161 282 4500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from all faiths are welcome. North Cheshire Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references will be required for the successful applicant. We are a Safer Recruitment School.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.