Full time or part time
As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our wonderful team to support teaching and learning within Key Stage 2 and to assist pupils of all abilities as required under the direction of our Inclusion Leader.
The successful candidate will be a warm, caring and a team player and will need to show they have the interpersonal skills needed to communicate effectively with children and staff and demonstrate the energy and commitment required for the job.
In addition to this you will:
- Be committed to contributing towards improving outcomes for all children
- Be able to support children, either individually or within a group
- Be able to support children with additional needs
- Be forward thinking, able to use initiative and adapt to changing needs
- Have good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Have a commitment to the safeguarding of children
We invite you to come and work in what is a unique community school with very supportive parents.
Your enthusiasm will be encouraged and nurtured and you will be offered professional development and training.
In the meantime, you can download a job description and application form from our website.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.