Hours: Full time or Part Time (Term Time Only)
Teaching Assistants required for October
This is a fantastic opportunity for bright and motivated people to join our superb staff team for the new school year, supporting children’s learning in both Kodesh and Chol classes.
We’d like to meet you if you are:
• someone who loves working with young children, and who is determined to ensure that every child can flourish
• eager to work in a supportive, friendly orthodox Jewish school
• confident, energetic, resilient, creative and able to make a good rapport with others
• keen to learn new skills and play an important part in the class team
Your attitude and attributes are more important to us than your experience: training and support will be provided.
We can offer:
• a supportive working environment
• approachable and accommodating leadership
• a commitment to help staff achieve their potential
• continual professional development and studying for further qualifications including (NVQ’s)
• generous salaries in line with rates in other Brent schools.
We would try to accommodate candidates who are undertaking external courses (University or College)
Closing date: ongoing
For more information and to be personally recommended for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.