The role is varied and no two days the same. It will include:
· organising activities that the person wants to engage in, such as Jewish activities, exercise, shopping, cooking, music, gardening and fun
· enabling meaningful work experience
· support with personal care needs
· building opportunities and relationships in the local community
· showing people dignity and respect at all times
· striving to always provide excellent care and individualised support
· working and learning together in innovative and collaborative teams
· bringing our own interests, creativity and positivity to engage the people we support.
Part time and flexible shifts on weekdays, evenings, weekends/Shabbos.
For details about this role, including benefits, job description and an application form please visit www.kisharon.org.uk or for more information contact Donna Deena Jacobs, HR Administrator: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3209 1182.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.