- Location: NW London
- Sector: Community
- Salary: £9.15–£10.75 p/hour.
Great opportunity for those seeking flexible life-enhancing work of real value.
We are looking for enthusiastic people, specifically males to support men with learning disabilities to live life the way they want, be independent, included in their communities and enjoy life.
Ability to support people with their Jewish observance, and work/volunteer experience with special needs, are definite advantages, but we’re happy to train you if you can prove commitment to our shared values:
- Showing people dignity and respect at all times
- Striving to always provide excellent care and individualised support
- Working and learning together in innovative and collaborative teams
- Bringing our own interests, creativity and positivity to engage the people we support.
The role is varied and no two days the same. It will include:
- Organising activities that the person wants to engage in, such as Jewish activities, exercise, shopping, cooking, music, gardening and fun
- Enabling meaningful work experience
- Support with personal care needs
- Building opportunities and relationships in the local community
Part time and flexible shifts on weekdays, evenings, weekends/Shabbat: £9.15–£10.75 per hour.
If you are interested in finding out more or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.